A risk free solution for GDPR
Or the new UK data protection bill that lets YOU deliver superior trust and service to YOUR own clients, suppliers, partners and staff.
||No legislation rivals the potential global impact of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). PwC
||Possible penalties under the GDPR are eye-watering for anyone, especially SME’s. Plus, the risk of haemorrhaging customers and prospects.
||By May 2018 all companies MUST be compliant.
After an initial wait-and-see approach, recent announcements and media coverage means there is now no reason for UK businesses not to be moving towards meeting these data protection laws.
- It’s now clear to all…Brexit will not help evade this responsibility.
- Media coverage (starting in August 2017) of the new UK data protection bill also made it very clear to all UK citizens, and what they can do about it.
- Today, expertise is in very, very limited supply, but we have it thanks to our radical consulting model.
We are offering a RISK-FREE way of tackling the beating heart of GDPR or the new UK data protection bill –your legal basis for processing and consent management.
3C is a light-touch solution, involving both software and services.
- It is a full suite of customisable services, reusable assets in the form of templates, best practices and software that leverages our expertise, speeds up projects, and improves consistency of output and documentation.
- It enables you to do things like:
- demonstrate your legal basis for processing
- capture and manage a record of provided consent
- It also gives your users greater control over the use of their data.
- Moreover, it provides all the evidence you need to demonstrate compliance if required.
3C is available as a “Solutions as a Service” to SME’s globally for a small monthly fee.
For clients, this means tailored expertise at a price any SME can afford.
We are so confident in our solution that we are offering it as a No Win No Fee basis.
Subject to change without notice and Innovatec Ltd terms and conditions.
You can get a copy of this page, just click here